Trailer trolley equipped with tank
series: 121 | model: 121 - S
The full specification of this product
is available in PDF format
Tank trailer trolley for supply of drinking water to the railway carriages.
For crossing tracks close to the ground.
For mixed paving.
- Four patented rubber wheels “Semi-pneumatic Bertoli ø 400 x 80”, with built-in hermetically grease-sealed hubs.
- Natural rubber ring studied and made to obtain more elasticity, long life, minimum traction effort
- Acid, oil, solvent proof
- Trace proof
- Thermal resistance from + 180°C a - 45°C.
- Traction effort lower than 100 N/t: a top performance in its field.
- Trolley structure wholly made of welded pressed sheet-steel and box-worked steel; this guarantees the best structural strength and allows the necessary elasticity.
- Steering is made of tubular, pressed steel plate, and it rotates on large grinded hardened steel bearing running on continuous pre-lubricated balls.
- The front axle is cushioned by a patented rubber bearing; this system eliminates frame torsion and permit oscillations and anti shock effect.
- Automatic parking brake with the possibility to put the Drawbar in vertical position to avoid an accidental fall.
- Drawbar: a hardy tubular construction, appropriately reinforced by a special double shell pressed sheet steel that contains the hook.
- Posterior tow-hook, type anti-unthreading stud, with safety locking, as from Industrial injury legislation. Elastic connection with the possibility of oscillation of ± 15 °, cushioned rubber.
- Self-bearing fibreglass tank:
- Grading scale,
- Upper manhole cover with connection for loading water and vent,
- Too-full protected against the foreign bodies intrusion,
- Lower sump with drain.
- For capacity less than or equal to 600 litres: simple tank. For capacity exceeding 600 litres: tank divided by one or more antislosh baffles, to guarantee stability also with partial load.
- Lower and perimetrical fender.
- The tank, inserted in the frame, is protected from side and lower impact.
- Self-priming motor pump, 24V DC.
- Delivery pipe: an articulated arm (with rest vertical position), tilting and rotating 220° during working operation, with automatic return.
- “Stäubli” fittings (other on request)
- Power by special cable, fixed to the drawbar, to connect to the tractor (previously equipped).
- A rear socket, allows to give power to another trolley.
- Starting control pump by electric-micromanipulator (dead man switch). Key selector, emergency push button, pilot light.
- Trolley anticorrosive treatment: degreasing and one coat of rust-proofed with zinc-phosphate treatment. Painting with polyurethane bi-component.
- Tank treatment: cold-water paint.
Other dimensions on demand
24V DC power supply standard, other on request
“Stäubli” fittings, other on request
Accessories on request
- Company Logos
All our products are designed and manufactured in compliance with Directive 2006/42/EC.
Moreover, other provisions, though not set out by law, are applied according to our common sense and experience gained over 80 years of business in factory material handling.
Our production is designed to guarantee maximum reliability over time with low maintenance, as indicated in the User Manual.